Freelance writer with background on Photography and E-commerce Needed
We help photography and e-commerce businesses save time from time consuming product image editing like clipping path or remove background. Using state-of-the-art technology and highly skilled DTP professionals, we offer the best quality image editing at a reasonable price.
If your native tongue is English, have pretty broad knowledge about photography and e-commerce and can write naturally about complicated, technologically advanced subjects, we want to hear from you.
- Research and find useful topics related to photography and e-commerce
- Write posts (2-3 per month; each with 500-1000 words) of different types like:
- News; eg. about Photoshop, E-commerce, Shopify and Magento
- How-to’s and Tutorials; sharing new methods
- Resources or Link Lists
- Cheat Sheets, Checklists and To-do’s
- Case study
- Create illustrations, infographics, add photos or screen-shots to make your content rich and useful
We’re looking for people who:
- Love writing, fluent and highly proficient in English
- Feel comfortable with technical concepts
- Love constantly learning about a changing technical product, even when it’s a little out of your depth.
Some of the posts to go on our blog, and others to popular third party blogs on photography and e-commerce. Your name as the Author will also be added to the post to make you popular on the web.
We’ll pay $15 per hour, and bonus to efficient and good quality writing.
Interested applicants can send their portfolio to email@example.com