Menswear Fashion Company Needs Web Interns
227 WORLD is a new brand for Menswear fashion – – an ethically conscious brand for the modern men of today! We are a small, startup company looking for really passionate people to work with. However, that said, we are under the umbrella of International News, a well-known apparel manufacturer based out of Kent doing business since the 80s.
Web Design and Development for our website (paid internship $15-$20/hour or more for freelance designer with experience)- can work from home.
- Our website (www.227world.com) is now live and running although we don’t sell directly to customers until August. We are looking for a recent graduate to do an internship or freelance web design/development work for the brand.
- We need someone with good technical background who can help us with regular updates and maintenance.
Social Media and Marketing (paid internship $15-$20/hour depending on experience)- Can work from home.
- We now have good social media presence and we are looking for interns to increase our visibility with fresh ideas that will appeal to our target audience. We successfully run Instagram, FB and Pinterest sites for our brand. We just launched ourselves on Twitter as well. We are looking for an energetic person with a vibrant personality who can communicate and write/post and get the message across. We also need this person to be creative in designing the post and overall layout for marketing banners/posters etc. for e blast.
- Note for the candidates: This is a part time internship with 20hrs/week but often requires person to be on the spot with posts and response time.
- We do have contract with a product placement agency in LA and freelance writers to provide enough content for the post on weekly basis for social media.
- Please include link to an online profile or PDF of work samples and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will require the candidates to come for an interview @ our headquarters in Kent, WA.
- The internship will be mostly virtual, with at least one meeting per week at Headquarters in Kent, WA.