ITC298 » 02) Website Competitive Analysis Report
In general, Competitive Analysis is an assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of current and potential competitors. It is typically a strategy that marketing and management professionals may use to help improve their own business strategy according to their business goals.
In terms of Web Design & Development, a Competitive Analysis can provide an assessment of the User Experience strengths and weaknesses of current and potential web competitors. This analysis provides both an offensive and defensive strategic context to identify visual and interaction opportunities and best practices.
- This Website Competitive Analysis Report shall be written as to describe the motivations for and results of conducting a Website Competitive Analysis.
- Choose at least two websites that are within your chosen project’s industry to complete this Website Competitive Analysis study
- Each Website Competitive Analysis Report shall contain but not be limited to: 1) Objectives for the analysis 2) Questions to be answered by analysis 3) Assessment Criteria of the analysis 4) Findings & Results of the analysis 5) Design Recommendations as a result of conducting the analysis
- Post a link to this assignment in the comments section AND print all of this out and turn in as your Website Competitive Analysis Report assignment according to the class Schedule (Spring) or Schedule (Winter).
- Website Competitive Analysis Report | Thomas & Marina
- Project Plan for Doebay.com Website Redesign | Rebecca Destello
- UX Competitive Analysis | Nicold Pittman
- Competitive Analysis Slideshow | Johann Flores
- Competitive Analysis Example | Amelia Bauerly
- Seattle Tilth Competitive Analysis Report | Cameron Kunz, Jeff Reynolds and Michelle Szwedo