WEB105 » 04) Technical Specifications
You will need to address what technological requirements will be involved. However, It is not uncommon for the Client to want all of the bells and whistles without understanding the cost. The Technical Specifications will ask what “latest and greatest” will your project require in respect to front and back end technology.
- Download the Technical Specifications worksheet.
- Sit down with your mock client and ask them all the questions from this survey.
- Take good notes on their answers.
- You can print this survey out and mark your answers in the existing check-boxes with hand written notes or copy and paste into a Google or Word document to fill out.
- Post a link to this assignment in the comments section below AND print this out and turn it in according to the class Schedule (Fall) or Schedule (Winter).
- The Expanded Tech Check by Alycia Cahill