Wireframes function as the storyboard for your website via content schematics showing page size, rough navigation, user interface, call to actions, copy and graphic allocation:
- Pick at least two competitors and research what they are doing right and wrong with their content layouts (wireframes).
- Take screenshots of the competitor’s sites and describe and analyze in paragraph form (from your perspective) what they are doing right and wrong with their content layouts (wireframes) in terms of page size, navigation, user interface, call to actions, copy and graphic allocation. (e.g.) Is the navigation usable to the user? Are the calls to action clear to achieve business goals?
- Based off this information, create your own content layout (wireframe) (like figure 4.11) for your home page in the software of your choice or by hand using a ruler.
- This shall all be done in report format.
- Post a link to this assignment in the comments section below AND print this out and turn it in according to the class Schedule (Fall) or Schedule (Winter).