See Also: http://www.bugzilla.org/
What to Test
Since we need to make sure our site works, we need to make sure that we test it completely.
- The design team has the keen eye to catch the design mistakes
- Photos may be mistreated, text may not follow the style sheets, etc
- Have the art director/designer check on both platforms and on all browsers
- The production team should confirm that all tables, cells and graphics are lined up correctly
- Sometimes bug fixes will tweak the original code
- The copywriter/editor should confirm that all headlines are reading as headlines, that body copy reads like body copy, etc.
- Make sure that the content formatting is appropriately applied and that everything is lining up correctly
HCDE Website Testing Notes | Mike Sinkula