WEB105 > Workflow
Each and every project in your life will become much easier if you have a clear plan and a direction to follow.
What is Workflow?
- The workflow of a project is the planned flow for the work involved
- It is a process that targets a (project) goal step by step
- An organized and comprehensive workflow will save time and budget
Who are You?
- One person free-lancer / small design firm
- Corporate in-house designer with a big team
Who is the Client?
- If you are a small design firm or free-lancer, you will have an external client – The person or company who has contracted you for the project
- If you are an in-house designer, your client will be internal – The person (or group) who is responsible for content and who gives approval
Why do you Need a Workflow?
- To beat your competition and stay on the leading edge
- By keeping yourself on track, you will be more productive
- It will help to achieve web usability