WEB112 » 06) Bio Page One
Alrighty, time to see how the supporting cast of type will turn out as you are setting type for the printed page:
- From your logo specifications you will need to create headlines and body text in a page with biographical and contact information.
- Create your own NEW document from scratch! Do NOT just reuse my document!
- You must include: your a) logo, b) a main level heading, c) at least two sub level headings, d) at least two paragraphs, e) one ordered list, f) one unordered list, g) a block quote and h) a text link.
- You must specify: a) column width, b) type size, c) leading, d) space before and e) space after.
- This shall be done in Illustrator and printed out to be turned in as your Bio Page One assignment according to the class Schedule (Fall) or Schedule (Winter).
- Bio Page One | Premium Design Works
- Wireframes for the HCDE Department Website | HCDE599 | Mike Sinkula
- Faculty | Human Centered Design & Engineering