WEB160 > 04) Content Outline
Usually some kind of content outline is shown to the client and other members of the production team before the final “written content” is written which ensures that the basic goals of the project are being achieved and that final details can be worked out before production begins.
Your Content Outline should include the framework for information about your project including:
- Page Name: the page name which should match your Information Architecture
- Title: a title for the page (that will be changed later)
- Headline: a headline for the page (that will be changed later)
- Text: a brief explanation of the what the appropriate written text on the page will be (that will be changed later)
- This shall be written in outline/paragraph style for all pages in your project that you, your team and Client can easily view and understand.
- The site you pick must contain at least six pages.
- This shall be printed out and turned in as your Content Outline assignment according to the class schedule.