A good Headline will allow the user to skim through the page, letting them decide whether they want to read the paragraph(s) or not. Paragraphs on the web should be direct, to the point and contain about three sentences.
For all pages in your project, write your:
- Headlines – By breaking your paragraphs up with meaningful headlines, you will allow the user to skim the page to find exactly what they are looking for.
- Paragraphs – Successful paragraphs will be direct, to the point and contain about three sentences that answer the users questions.
- Projects must contain 1) a Home Page, 2) a Gateway Page, 3) Two Destination Pages and 4) a News Posting (to be done later)
- This shall be written in your Content Outline, so your team and Client can easily view and understand. Don’t forget to include: Keywords, Page Titles & Meta Descriptions.
- Destination pages need to be at least 200 words.
- Post a link to this assignment in the comments section below AND Print all of this out and turn in as your Headlines & Paragraphs assignment according to the class Schedule (Fall) or Schedule (Summer).