WEB160 » 07) Sentences & List Items
Using good sentence structure and list items will allow the online reader to digest information easily and will allow them to remember important points.
For all pages in your project, write your:
- Sentences – By putting the main idea or point in the first sentence of each paragraph and keeping your sentences short and to the point you will allow the user to find their information easily. (You will need to reevaluate and rewrite your current paragraphs.)
- List Items – By grouping items together in a list you are visually letting the user know that these items have something in common and you will allow for the user to skim important points of information.
- Projects must contain 1) a Home Page, 2) a Gateway Page, 3) Two Destination Pages and 4) a News Posting (to be done later)
- This shall be written in your Content Outline, so your team and Client can easily view and understand. Don’t forget to include: Keywords, Page Titles & Meta Descriptions.
- Destination pages need to be at least 200 words.
- Post a link to this assignment in the comments section below AND Print all of this out and turn in as your Sentences & List Items assignment according to the class Schedule (Fall) or Schedule (Summer).
- Sentences & List Items | Levi Gable