WEB200 » 02) Information Architecture
The basis of web designed Information Architecture is concerned with creating organizational and navigational schemes that will allow users to move through the website efficiently and effectively.
The Information Architecture that you will create will require that you create a hierarchical categorization scheme of your site’s content into meaningful groups and a functional sequence.
- From your project website that you picked to use to complete your assignments for this quarter you will need to complete an Information Architecture.
- First, gather a list of topics from a Top-Down perspective.
- Second, list the questions that you and your user audience came up with from a Bottom-Up approach.
- Third, document the process you used to analyze your questions and content areas from both a Top-Down and Bottom-Up perspective using the Affinity Diagramming usability inspection method.
- Lastly, create a final and professionally presentable draft of your Information Architecture in the software of your choosing.
- This evaluation and design process shall all be presented in report format.
- Post a link to this assignment in the comments section below AND Print all of this out and turn in as your Information Architecture assignment according to the class Schedule (Winter) or Schedule (Spring).
- RIW Information Architecture | Premium Design Works
- Barbacoa Information Architecture | Premium Design Work
- Information Architecture for Washington Junior Golf Association | Bree Karle & Ben Clement
- Information Architecture for Myke Gable Music | Levi Gable
- Card Sorting the Human Centered Design & Engineering Website Information Architecture | Mike Sinkula
- Information Architecture for Skin Surgery Center | Anna Sabo
- Information Architecture for Eco-Tourism Website | Christopher Cornwell