WEB200 » 03) Wireframes
Using a proven navigation convention and a consistent content design structure reassures your page’s visitor of where they are and will allow them to find the content they are looking for easily.
Wireframes should contain a schematic representation of:
- Target Window Size
- Primary & Secondary Navigation
- Written Content
- Headers & Footer Documentation
- You will need to complete Wireframes for your project website that you picked to use to complete your assignments for this quarter.
- You must complete Wireframes for your Home Page, a Main (gateway) Page & a Sub (destination) Page for Desktop & Mobile Devices.
- This shall be done in Adobe Illustrator, printed out and turned in as your Wireframes assignment according to the class Schedule (Winter) or Schedule (Spring).
- Wireframes for the HCDE Department Website | Mike Sinkula
- Wireframes for Jet City Improv | Premium Design Works
- Rehabilitation Institute of Washington Wireframes | Premium Design Works
- Creating a Website Wireframe in Illustrator | Premium Design Works
- Mike’s 960 Grid Wireframe | Poo Machine
- Jet City Improv Wireframes | Premium Design Works