WEB200 » 04) Visual Design Studies
Using a stylized and/or a branded typographic, color and imagery treatments for your web page will help in the visual impact and aesthetics of your site.
- You will need to complete a Visual Design Study for your project website that you picked to use to complete your assignments for this quarter.
- You must complete at least three visual design solutions for your home page and one main page (total of six pages) by mixing and matching typography, color and imagery treatments on top of your content (wireframe) layouts.
- This shall be done in Adobe Illustrator and/or PhotoShop, and be ready to be presented to your instructor for your Visual Design Critique according to the class schedule.
- Post your Visual Design Studies assignment to your server and leave the URL as a comment on this page according to the class Schedule (Winter) or Schedule (Spring).
- Rehabilitation Institute of Washington Visual Design Studies | Premium Design Works
- Jet City Improv Visual Design Studies | Premium Design Works
- Monkey Grind Espresso Visual Design Studies | Sara Smiley
- Destination Devino Visual Design Studies | Beth Cheatham
- Cascadian Edible Landscaping Visual Design Studies | Corey Deahl
- Final Jet City Improv Visual Design | Premium Design Works