WEB200 » 01) Pick Your Site
You need to find and choose a website project for your assignments in the WEB200 class. This site you pick will be your selected website for the rest of the assignments and will be finished as your final project. This should also end up being a portfolio piece for you.
The final outcome must have 1) a home page, 2) at least four main pages 3) with one main page having at least three sub-pages.
If you took WEB105, you are encouraged to use the same (mock) Client from that class to complete the assignments for WEB200.
If you didn’t take WEB105 or hate that (mock) Client now, here are some tips to help you choose your project:
- Find an existing website for a small business that you feel could use a redesign.
- Select a small business in your neighborhood that you can design a website for and sell to them later.
- Your personal or business portfolio site is not an acceptable project.
NOTE: This is a CLASS assignment. I will not accept the reason at any time through the quarter of “my client wanted me to do that.”
- Pick your project website that you will be using to complete your assignments for this quarter.
- Create a Client Staging Area for your project.
- It is also in your best interest to fill out the Client Survey from WEB105 (if you have not done so already).
- Leave the URL of your Client Staging Area as a comment on this page as your “Pick Your Site” assignment according to the class Schedule (Winter) or Schedule (Spring).