WEB202 » 05) Content Inventory
For projects involving content that may either be existing or new, a Content Inventory is a necessary step in keeping your project organized and efficient.
Describe your possible Content Inventory in detail including but not limited to:
- Categories & Subcategories: What categories and subcategories will your product line be broken into?
- Item Names & Description: What items will be in your product line within those categories? Use a name and description.
- Sorting Options: What unique specifications will your users be able to sort or filter by (e.g. price, color, brand, etc.)
- This shall be written as a comprehensive report in spreadsheet style that you, your team and Client can easily view and understand for all 25 of your products.
- Post a link to this assignment in the comments section AND print it out to turn in as your Content Inventory assignment according to the class Schedule (Spring) or Schedule (Summer).
- Sample Content Inventory | Guitar-O-Rama
- Doing A Content Inventory | Adaptive Path