WEB202 » 02) Site Objectives
Being sure that everyone’s strategic ideas line up is key. The first part of defining our strategy is examining our own Site Objectives for the site.
Describe your possible Site Objectives in detail including but not limited to:
- Brand Identity: conceptual associations, emotion reactions and overall impressions
- Business Goals: strategic objectives intended to make or save money
- Success Metrics: concrete indicators of how effectively the user experience is meeting strategic objectives and goals
- This shall be written as a comprehensive report in paragraph style that you, your team and Client can easily view and understand.
- Post a link to this assignment in the comments section AND print it out to turn in as your Site Objectives assignment according to the class Schedule (Spring) or Schedule (Summer).