The next stage of work you will need to complete is to show your Client how you are going to organize their information for their website via an Information Architecture document.
- Take a look at my Sample Architecture as this is the format that you will follow to complete this assignment.
- Conduct a content audit from both a top-down and bottom-up approach as to assess how to present current, missing and potential written and visual content to satisfy user needs assessed during the discovery phase for said Project. For example, you may choose to list the questions that you and your user audience came up with from a bottom-up approach and create affinity diagrams from said questions.
- Document the process you used to analyze your top-down and bottom-up approach to analyzing content groups for your information architecture. Take pictures of sketches, whiteboard drawings and post-it notes, etc. This app f’ing rules for that.
- Create a final hi-fidelity information architecture document done either in Illustrator, Visio or any such other application.
- Your entire process documentation and hi-fidelity information architecture document shall be posted on your staging area as one big (.pdf) document for Client approval and instructor review as your “Information Architecture” assignment according to the class Schedule (Fall) or Schedule (Summer).