WEB210 » 06a) Content Layout (Wireframes)
You will need to show your Client how you are going organize their content into a Content Layout (Wireframes) for each template page.
Content Layout (Wireframes) should contain a schematic representation of:
- Target Window Size & Grid
- Primary & Secondary Navigation
- Written Content
- Headers & Footer Documentation
- Take a look at my Sample Wireframe(s) as this is the format that you will follow to complete this assignment.
- You must complete Content Layout (Wireframes) for your 1) Home Page, 2) a Main (gateway) Page and 3) a Sub (destination) Page for a) Desktop and b) Mobile Devices.
- This shall be done in Adobe Illustrator and posted on your staging area for Client approval and instructor review as your “Content Layout (Wireframes)” assignment according to the class Schedule (Fall) or Schedule (Summer).
- Wireframes for the HCDE Department Website | Mike Sinkula
- Wireframes for Jet City Improv | Premium Design Works