WEB210 » 08a) Design Specifications & Visual Assets
Hey, You. Yes… YOU, Designer Person! You will need to show your Developer how to integrate that fabulous visual design you did into the protosite via Design Specifications (a.k.a. Style Guides) & Visual Assets for your project website.
- Take a look at my example Design Specifications (a.k.a. Style Guides) as this is (sort of) the format that you will follow to complete this assignment. You will also need to supplement your Design Specifications using elements from the examples below.
- You shall make Design Specifications (a.k.a Style Guides) of your project’s a) Color Palette, b) Font Families, Sizing & Line Heights, etc. c) Page & Column Grid Widths, etc., d) Background & Content Images, and e) whatever else (within reason) your developer needs (e.g. you do not need to do their dishes).
- You will also need to supply your developer with any Visual Assets (i.e. Logo File) to integrate into the protosite
- A link to the “Design Specifications” & “Visual Assets” for your project website shall be posted on your Client Staging Area for Client and instructor review as your “Design Specifications & Visual Assets” assignment according to the class Schedule (Fall) or Schedule (Summer).
- Seattle Central College Brand Guidelines | Seattle Central College
- Rehabilitation Institute of Washington Color Palette | Premium Design Works
- Rehabilitation Institute of Washington Style Guides | Premium Design Works
- Page, Columns, and Type Specifications | Mike Sinkula
- Jet City Improv Visual Assets | Premium Design Works