Saturday - May 25, 2013
Please make sure you have read our Terms & Conditions before filling out the following survey to participate in the Advanced Web Design class.
If you have any questions about or are experiencing problems with this form, please contact me at email@example.com.
1. Please choose which best describes you.
Artist Instructor Educational Department Not for Profit Organization For Profit Business
2. In your own words, please describe you and/or your organization.
1. Do you feel your current site promotes a favorable user experience? Why or why not?
2. What specific areas of your current site do you feel are successful? Why are they successful?
3. What shortcomings exist with the current site, and what three things would you change on the site today if you could?
4. Have you conducted usability tests or gathered visitor feedback for your current site? If so, how long ago? Please include any reports or findings.
5. How important is it to maintain your current look and feel, logo, and branding?
1. What are the main reasons you are redesigning your site (new business model, outdated site, expanded services, different audience)?
2. What are your primary online business objectives with the site redesign? What are your secondary objectives? (Examples include increased sales, marketing/branding awareness, and fewer customer service calls.) Please discuss both long- and short-term goals.
3. What is the main business problem you hope to solve with the site redesign? How will you measure the success of the solution?
4. What existing strategy (both on- and offline) is in place to meet the new business objectives?
1. Describe a typical site visitor. How often are they online, and what do they generally use the web for? Give basic demographics: age, occupation, income level, purchasing habits. (Use as much detail as possible in profiling your target user. Profile more than one type if appropriate.)
2. What is the primary “action” the site visitor should take when coming to your site (make a purchase, become a member, search for information)?
3. What are the key reasons why the target audience chooses your company’s products and/or services (cost, service, value)?
1. Does your organization have a logo that you will be providing?
2. Does your organization have a brand or color scheme that you will be providing?
3. Does your organization have photos for the site that you will be providing?
4. Does your organization have media (flash/audio/video) for the site that you will be providing?
5. Does your organization have written content for the site that you will be providing?
1. Would you like any of the following features on your site? (Check all that apply.)
Search Engine Surveys Email Newsletter News/Blog E-Commerce
2. Do you currently use a content management system (useful, for example, in the management of e-commerce inventory or text-publishing databases) to dynamically update and deploy content?
3. Will you be using any scripts or code that have already been established?
© 1997 - 2013 Premium Design Works. All rights reserved. Log in...